Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hope, a mixed media canvas

This canvas was a sample for a class I ran on the weekend on using spritzers, but was also something I'd had in my mind for a while now. The 'artwork' is done on Whisper White card, which is spritzed, stamped and trimmed before being glued to the spritzed canvas, and then embellished. It's an easy way to turn a card design you love into an inspiring item for your home or desk at work.


I've linked my supplies below, but briefly the images all come from Kinda Eclectic and the colours are mostly this year's In-Colors. The canvas comes in a set of 9 from Bunnings and is 4"X4". Comment if you have any questions!







SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Skinny Mini Alphabet
Ink: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, mossy Meadow, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Hexagon Punch
Embellishments: Beach House Washi
Other: 4" canvas, in pack of 9, Bunnings

No comments:

Post a Comment